Thursday, November 3, 2011

Warmth

I didn't really mean it.  It's much colder in my house.  But I couldn't.  It's part of the code, part of respect that I am obliged to follow.  While I may feel more like family, the Finch's, to them then any other one of us, there is still a clear line.  I was born with the line slashed into me, like a sword splitting my spine.  Here are the whites.




Here are the blacks.






Make sure to keep your distance.  It's not the feeling of sleeping in their home, it's the looks I would get when I woke up too early and took a walk in the morning.  Those looks from the neighbors. But this isn't my dreamland, nor will it ever be, so I must follow the rules of the game.  I guess I'll have to just dream of that someday.  Hopefully tonight.  Goodnight...  Cal

No comments:

Post a Comment